Friday, February 25, 2011

Benjamin's first steps!

Benjamin took some steps today... of course I was in the shower (at 5 pm, that's what kind of day it was).  He took some steps to get some Cheerios, he is very motivated by his tummy, just like his mommy!

Asher has not really taken steps since last week, and at this rate, Benjamin will be running circles around him in no time!

We are still sick-- Asher has been running a fever all day, and I have the world's best cold.  Ugh.  I cannot wait for winter to be over.  I told my mother-in-law we're not visiting in February again.  There isn't anything for the boys to do in the winter, and next year they're going to go nuts if they're stuck in a house all week.  Today was a huge snow storm, even though they were just predicting a mix of snow and rain, so it's probably better that we didn't hit the road.

And why did we stay?  So that we could buy a minivan, and my dad, who would do anything for his family, could drive our old vehicle up for us to trade it in.  I am still a little in denial about the fact that I will be driving around in a minivan, but with twins I think it will make life much easier.  I will update about the van once I get to drive it a little more.  It's a 2009 Chrysler Town & Country, and we know the previous owner.  It has 14,000 miles on it and lots of accessories.  I really hope I like it, because honestly, I'm not 100% excited about being a minivan driver, as much as I have loved and embraced motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment