Saturday, July 13, 2013

slow down, lady!

Mere days after I posted that Charlotte was crawling, I came to get her from nap and found this!  6 months and 3 weeks old, and Eric had to lower her crib.  Good thing she is so cute!

The boys have a new activity, which I love.  They are playing with their wooden blocks and making "cities."  They build towers, drive their cars around, and eventually knock it over and rebuild.  It keeps them busy for a (relatively) long time, and they get along.  I love listening to them talk and play while they do it.
building together

Today Papa Nick and I took the boys to "Touch-a-Truck" which was pretty cool.  There were trucks, buses, bulldozers, fire trucks, etc. to play on.  We had a great time, and the rest of the afternoon, Benjamin kept asking to back and see more trucks.  I guess we'll be going again next year!
on the back of the dump truck
Our time ended after the boys played in the water (there was a fire truck sprinkling water, and an inflatable water slide).  Asher stood up and took off his wet diaper in the middle of the crowd, and I told him, quietly, that it wasn't polite, and that other people didn't want to see his penis.  He then said, loudly, "They DO want to see my penis!"  Annnnd... our time here is over.  Sometimes having boys is quite exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment