Saturday, March 8, 2014

Charlotte's first haircut

I took Charlotte to get her first haircut yesterday.  What a love, she didn't complain at all!




Miss Channell (our hairdresser) just cleaned up the back and shaped Charlotte's hair into a cute little baby girl bob.  I can't believe that any offspring of mine has such fine, straight hair!  I always thought that if I had a girl, I wouldn't want her to have my hair (ok, I wouldn't want ANY child of mine, male or female, to get my hair) or my legs.  I am so relieved that none of my 3 kids ended up with my ridiculously kinky-curly hair, but I'm still surprised at how straight Charlotte's hair is- I don't know anything about hair like that!

I don't have an "after" picture, but she looks great.  She took it upon herself to help herself to a blue "cotton candy" lollipop after her haircut.  It was a sticky mess, and she was quite pleased with herself. If it is even possible, she gets cuter by the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment