Sunday, March 18, 2012

Enjoying the beautiful weather!

We have been spending a great deal of our time outside these past couple of weeks.  Tonight we had our first dinner of the year out on our deck!

Here is Asher, taking time to stop and smell the daffodils:


And Benjamin, trying Daddy's leftover ketchup.  He seemed to really like it.  And then he ate some more at lunch, too.  And then, unfortunately, he threw up his lunch when he went down for a nap.  P.U.
I was originally going to complain a little about Benjamin's funny tummy, but now that he is clean and asleep in bed, and the clothes and bedding have all been washed, it doesn't seem so bad.  Then I talked to my mother-in-law, who told me that there was a fatal car accident outside of her house last night, and I realized my troubles are really so small.

Overall, we had a nice weekend.  Last night we celebrated my dad's 60th birthday with my family and their friends.  We brought the boys over and got them down to sleep upstairs at my parents', which we haven't done since they transitioned to their toddler beds.  It was surprisingly successful, and made me hopeful for all the upcoming trips we have planned for the spring and summer.

We got to see a lot of Aunt Elana, eat a lot of delicious food, and enjoy the sunshine.  Tomorrow we're going to go to the zoo and enjoy more of our perfect weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment