Friday, December 10, 2010

A visit to our friends

I just wanted to post this picture of my guys (Benjamin on the left and then Asher) visiting their friends Brynn and Alex.  Today we went to Brynn and Alex's house (and their mom, Alli, was there, too) for a play date.  Alli has made their living room completely baby-proof, and it was filled with all kinds of fun toys.  All 4 babies crawled all over the place, pulled up on everything, played with toys, and generally enjoyed themselves enough that Alli and I could actually have some adult conversation.  Then I was lucky and they fell asleep in the car on the way home and stayed asleep until 5:30... although Benjamin was a real crab after he woke up and whined and cried until bedtime.  Poor bug.

Here is a picture of me with Alli 11 months ago:
Boy, have things changed!  We are both incredibly lucky that we have healthy babies-- she went to 38 weeks with her twins who are exactly 4 weeks older than my boys.  Now all 4 of them are active, curious babies who don't sit still for a second!  We had a great time with our visit and can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment