Friday, June 11, 2010

I can't help myself

So here is another picture of the boys from yesterday.  They are 11 weeks old today!  So hard to believe, time is flying!

Today's news is that I talked to my supervisor and will be returning to work one day a week on July 13.  Apparently all the other psychologists in the practice have schedules that are completely full, so it seems likely that I will have clients right from the start.  This is good news!  My student loans need paying, so I better get to working.  My plan is to do 1 day a week through the summer, and then 2 days a week when I feel ready (hopefully when the boys are about 6 months).  And, eventually, 3 days a week.  We'll see how it goes.  I am both excited to go back to work and actually use my brain and degree, and anxious about being away from the boys and how much it will cost to hire help while I am gone.

My mom asked that I clarify that the picture I posted of Benjamin in the previous post was to show off how fat he has gotten, and not because he looks especially good.  He is much cuter in real life, obviously.  As today's picture demonstrates.

No comments:

Post a Comment