Saturday, January 9, 2010

25w2d: a pregnancy questionnaire

I have seen these pregnancy questionnaires on other women's blogs and so I thought I would do one for my own to keep track of progress.  From here on, I am going to do them on Fridays, I think.

How far along?  25 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss?  I have asked them not to tell me, but at my appointment on Thursday the nurse said I hadn't gained anything in the past week.
Maternity clothes?  Yes, but I still wear non-maternity yoga pants and some longer sweaters.
Stretch marks? None, thank goodness.  I put on my stretch mark cream everyday.
Sleep?  My sleep schedule is pretty lousy.  The past two nights I've had trouble falling asleep, and then I nap during the day, which I think makes me more awake at night.  Prior to that I had a few nights of decent sleep and no napping.  Lying around all day is not good for my sleep schedule!
Best moment last week? Seeing Baby A suck his thumb on ultrasound.
Movement?  I feel the babies a lot now, and sometimes I don't even pay attention.  Then later in the day I think, "Oh my gosh, have I felt them today?!?!"  Both Eric and my mom have felt them kick from the outside.
Food cravings?  I did want chocolate ice cream.  For a little I wanted a chef salad with ranch dressing, and never had it, and now the craving has pretty much passed.  I am very suggestible and find myself wanting the food on TV, even if I would never eat in real life (like Wendy's chicken nuggets).
Gender? Two boys!
Labor signs? None, just my usual Braxton-Hicks.
Belly button in/out? In.  Not even totally flattened out, although it is definitely getting more shallow.
What I miss: Being useful.  I want to cook and clean and be up and about.
What I am looking forward to: My Thursday OB appointment, getting Max and Ian back on Wednesday to cuddle with me.
Milestones: None this week.  I have set time goals for the pregnancy, but the next big one is my 28 week growth scan, and that's still a little way away.


I have also included a picture of my sweet Peanut Butter, who has been keeping me company today.  I also want to say thank you to all the people who have been thinking of me this week, like my aunt Jane who brought me frozen yogurt, and my friend Alissa's mom (Barbara, who is herself the mother of twins!) who sent me a book on getting babies to sleep through the night.  And of course my mom, who is constantly bringing me food and books and keeping me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment